Botox Injections | Buckeye, AZ
Botulinum toxin A is a neurotoxic protein commonly known as by the brand names Botox and Dysport. Botulinum toxin A is safe and FDA approved to treat a wide range of problems, such as chronic migraine headaches, eye muscle disorders and muscle stiffness. In fact, Botox injections to treat children with cerebral palsy. It is also a great way to achieve better looking skin without plastic surgery!
Clenched muscles, wrinkles, misshapen facial lines are a common problem, caused by various factors. Some of these problems simply appear due to aging, while others are also caused by stressful factors, which lead us to having that tired appearance. Fortunately for us, modern medicine and cosmetics have led us to cosmetic products which efficiently treat these problems. Such an achievement is the usage of botulinum toxin. The neurotoxin works by temporarily paralyzing muscles. The common brands of this botulinum toxin are known as Dysport and Botox.
Botox is a well-known term today. The demands on Botox are becoming higher and higher. More than 6 million botox treatments are administered each year. Botox is completely harmless when used in proper amounts and applied properly by a trained professional.
After our treatment, it takes up to 3 to 10 days before you notice an effect, depending on which toxin you choose. Dysport and Botox deliver similar results, with Dysport having a slightly quicker onset than Botox.
Dysport or Botox is directly injected into your facial muscles in a very small amount. It paralyzes the muscles by preventing neural signals from transmitting commands to your muscles. Your muscles are completely relaxed that way and no stiffening and contracting occurs!
Besides aesthetic usage, botox is a medical product as well. It treats around 30 medical problems, such as crossed eyes, overactive bladder, migraine and headaches, frown lines between eyebrows, crows feet, various types of spasms etc.
While botulinum toxin is typically used for facial treatments, it can also treat excessive perspiration for under arms and palms, this medical condition is known as Hyperhidrosis.
- Normal facial treatments can last up to 3 to 6 months
- Hyperhidrosis treatments can last 8 to 12 months
While Botox is a toxin, its usage seldom generates problematic symptoms and side effects. Almost everyone tolerates it well. After care instructions to reduce side effects will be provided for every client. However, it is not recommended for people who have certain allergies to the toxin or any of its ingredients and pregnant or lactating women. It is also not recommended for people with certain types of muscular disorders, such as Guillain-Barre syndrome. If you are unsure if you have an allergy to Botulism toxin A, we can do a simple and easy test in just minutes.
Dysport vs Botox
At Majestic Beauty Spa we use both Botox and Dysport brands of botulism toxin. With Dysport you will see the results faster, which is perfect before special events, holidays, vacations or anytime you want to look your best as quickly as possible. While both brands are great, there are some advantages with Dysport.
Benefits of using Dysport instead of Botox:
- Dysport is less expensive than Botox
- Dysport starts working after 3 days vs 7-10 days with Botox
The difference between Dysport and Botox is minimal. Both products have been approved by the FDA and have a high safety profile. They are basically different brands of botulinum toxin, although Dysport is a newer product, it is just as effective as Botox. After our Dysport treatment, you will be in love with its quickness and efficiency! Make an appointment and restore the youth your body deserves!
If you're interested in botox injections or any of our other med spa services, please contact us today.
- Normally $12.90 per Unit, now just $10.90 per Unit!
- Forehead Lines: Average Treatment $160-$320
- Eyebrow Lift: Average Treatment $100
- Glabellar Lines: Average Treatment $240
- Canthal Lines: Average Treatment $240
- Bunny Lines: Average Treatment $120-$280
- Hyperhidrosis: Average Treatment $244-$494 per underarm
- Normally $4.80 per Unit, now just $3.80 per Unit!
- Forehead Lines: Average Treatment $128-$256
- Eyebrow Lift: Average Treatment $80
- Glabellar Lines: Average Treatment $192
- Canthal Lines: Average Treatment $192
- Bunny Lines: Average Treatment $96-$224
- Hyperhidrosis: Average Treatment $199-$399 per underarm
We love to be a part enhancing the beauty for groups at Botox parties. With all Botox parties, the hostess will receive a discount of $50 discount off of their treatment. All guests will receive a new client special discount.
- Minimum of 5 guests required
- Champagne and Hors d'oeuvres
- Great for Bridal Showers, etc.
ASPIRE Galderma Rewards Program
- New clients receive a $20 treatment certificate instantly for setting up new account.
- New clients also get 10% off of all treatments on their first visit.
- Clients receive $25 credit for referrals.
- All treatments accumulate points for discounts on future visits.
After Treatment Care
Every client receives a take home package of all natural products, which are Bromelain and Arnica, to reduce swelling and bruising, as well as manage pain.
Botulinum A Toxin Informed Consent
For your convenience we have the needed consent form available for download. This form can be filled out digitally and even signed electronically.
Botox and Filler Medical History
Use the form below to send us your medical records!