Dermal Fillers | Buckeye, AZ
Do you want to restore your natural youthful smoothness? Dermal fillers may be the solution for you. As we age, various lines and drooping can appear on our skin. In addition to age, a common cause of a rough and wrinkled face can be acne. Acne is troublesome when it appears, but the acne scars can last for quite a long while and impair the brilliance of your skin.
Actual scars from previous injuries can be corrected with fillers to make them less noticeable. Wrinkles around the eyes and the tear trough crease can also give and tired or exhausted appearance. Using fillers in this area can help restore a more youthful look by smoothing out the skin.
Most of these problems happen due to a loss of fat tissue and collagen under our skin. Without that fat, movements of our facial muscles are more visible, and so are the lines that the muscles movements leave on our skin. Even our lips aren't left untouched – their fat is also gradually disappearing, so the lips lose their volume and effeminacy over time.
Fortunately for us, there is a solution for that. We offer you an injectable dermal filler treatment. Unlike Dysport, this method does not paralyze your muscles. Instead, dermal fillers fill certain areas under the skin, in order to diminish or reduce fine lines and enhance your natural beauty. It is used as a volumizer and contours the jawline of your face and overall, it gives your face a younger and more balanced appearance.
Facial fillers can be used for creases under your eyes (the tear trough) to decrease that tired look we get with aging, fine lines on any area of the face, enhance cheeks and give you fuller lips. Our fillers can also be used for smile line creases (the nasolabial folds) to smooth out your appearance.
At Majestic Beauty Spa, our preferred product is Restylane - one of the most prestigious dermal filler products on the market, but we also utilize Juvederm and additional brands for our clients if requested.
All of our dermal fillers are high quality and easy to put in place. The process is very quick – a dermal filler is injected into the targeted area of skin, the results are immediately visible, and the whole effect can last up to 12 months!
This treatment is a great solution, because side effects or any other complications, such as bruising and swelling, are easily treatable with your after care products and instructions.
This treatment is not recommended if you are allergic to albumin, are pregnant or breast feeding. Our experience and skill allows us to provide you with remarkable results!
- ASPIRE Galderma Rewards Program
- Restylane®: 1.0ml syringe $450 for mild to moderate lines, lips
- Restylane® Silk: 1.0ml syringe $450 for fine to moderate lines, lips
- Restylane® Lyft: 1.0ml syringe $550.00 for moderate to deep lines, cheeks
- Restylane® Defyne: 1.0ml syringe $600.00 for moderate to deep lines, NLF, cheeks
- Restylane® Refyne: 1.0ml syringe $600.00 for fine to moderate lines, lips
- Brilliant Disctinctions Rewards Program
- JUVÉDERM® Volbella XC: 0.6ml syringe $350.00 for fine lines, lips
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra: 1.0ml syringe $450 for fine to moderate lines, lips
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus: 1.0ml syringe $550.00 for moderate to severe lines, lips
- JUVÉDERM® Voluma XC: 1.0ml syringe $690.00 for cheeks, deep lines, NLF
- JUVÉDERM® Vollure XC: 1.0ml syringe $640.00 for moderate to severe lines, NLF
Revanesse Versa is a relatively new dermal filler which can be used for a number of purposes. Approved in December 2017 by the FDA, Revanesse Versa has already become popular with users of injectable fillers. The dermal filler which is composed mainly of hyaluronic acid can be used as a facial filler to even out wrinkles as well as a lip filler for better lip volume.
Revanesse Versa uses smaller particles of hyaluronic acid making it a lot smoother to inject than other fillers. The results of the filler have been reported to last longer than other fillers and the post injection swelling is much less. The injections contain lidocaine which numbs the skin and makes the process less painful and more comfortable.
ASPIRE Galderma Rewards Program
- New clients receive a $20 treatment certificate instantly for setting up new account.
- New clients also get 10% off of all treatments on their first visit.
- Clients receive $25 credit for referrals.
- All treatments accumulate points for discounts on future visits.
- Decreased Swelling & Downtime
- Soft Pillow-top Feel, Not Firm
- Full Volume Lips
- Lower Cost
- Instant Rebate at Time of Service
After Treatment Care
Every client receives a take home package of all natural products, Bromelain and Arnica, to reduce swelling and bruising, as well as manage pain.
If you're interested in dermal fillers or any of our other med spa services, please contact us today.
Dermal Fillers Informed Consent
For your convenience we have the needed consent form available for download. This form can be filled out digitally and even signed electronically.
Medical History Form
Use the form below to send us your medical records!